Power of attorney

To enter a country outside of the European Union with a vehicle that is not registered in your name, you need a power of attorney from the owner of the vehicle. To make it easier for you, we have drafted an example of such a document.

Download the editable power of attorney here.

Not sure how to fill it out? You can find an example here.

Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.